Q20P phono pre amp.
This is a truly briliant pre-amplifier at any size and price. It will amaze and delight, and of course pairs very well with the equally brilliant Q-20 power amplifier.
Featuring a very high quality headphone amplifier, 3.5mm socket. Captive mains lead.
Look at the bundle deals for Q-amps.
Inputs: All inputs are specified for line level output of 1 Volt into 1 K Ohm.
Line: Standard input for line level.
- Input sensitivity 200mV typical
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 100KHz, plus/minus 1dB
- Standard loading 50 K Ohm with loading capacitance of 100pF
- Input sensitivity is typically 5mV - 10mV
- Frequency response typically 20Hz - 20KHz, plus/minus 0.5dB.
- Standard loading 100 Ohm - 470 Ohm with loading capacitance 1000pF.
- Input sensitivity typically 100 uV
- Frequency response typically 20Kz - 20KHz, plus/minus 0.5dB.
Frequency response for various loads is specified for 1 Volt.
- Minimum load 100 Ohm:16Hz - 100KHz
- Nominal load 10 Ohm: 5Hz - 200KHz
- High load 100 KOhm: 5Hz - 200KHz
- SECA bandwidth 10Hz - 40KHz, min load 65 Ohm
- Max output voltage (no load) 15V peak
- 1V input = Peak output 4V
- On (idle) = under 5W
Regulated power supples:
- Plus/Minus 15V for SECA headphone stage and line output
- Plus/Minus 20V & 18V for phono stage
- Plus 5V standby
- Plus 12V selection relays
Build time: Approximately two-four weeks.